The Creative Process
Expires: March 2015
This course is AIA/CES registered for 1 LU
Improvisational Thinking: OMA NYC
The firm takes free-form trial and error to almost dizzying heights before locking into a final decision.
Community Experiments: Olson Kundig
Serving as an informal R&D lab, the firm’s street-front exhibition space helps them interact with the public and discover new paths to creativity.
- Understand how different methods of experimentation contribute to the
- Learn the role trial and error played in selecting the best design possible for
Quebec’s Musée National des Beaux-Arts expansion.
- Learn the important role model making plays in the design process of OMA
NYC, and its benefits.
- Learn how Olson Kundig’s [storefront] has benefited the Pioneer Square
- Observe the “ripple effects” that have spread from Olson Kundig’s
experimentation at [storefront] into the greater workings of the firm.
We will review your responses and submit your grade and attendance to AIA.
Fees: $10.00 per test.
All CEU online exercises must be submitted with a payment form in order to ensure review and grade submission to AIA.Edit ModuleEdit Module