Plenty of good clicks this week. Check them out!
• SMS and the City. How does wireless technology affect the public space? Check out Wireless Urbanism.
• Glass House, Half Full. Glass House Openings is a film project commemorating the Phillip Johnson Glass House’s 2007 Inaugural Gala Picnic. View the videos.
• Not Quite New York. Rem Koolhaas’ generic city for Dubai. Reviewed by The NY Times.
• Positive Thinking (and Doing). Staying in Dubai, check out the world’s first positive energy building at Inhabitat.
• Aliens? Sundial? Architectural joke? Check out an interactive guide on Stonehenge, from UK’s The Guardian.
** Play it again, Reader. Don’t miss out on your chance to win a 4×4 sheet of Ecoresin. Play with us in the 3form LetsPLAY.